Every year as part of their Leadership in Automation Program, Automation World asks their readers—that's you—to choose their go-to suppliers. These are the automation equipment manufacturers that automation engineers most trust.
New release adds Data Store device
With the new Data Store device in groov R3.3, you can put data into groov from anywhere—like a database, another device or system—and monitor or change it in your mobile operator interface.
- For example, your company’s SQL database could place production or maintenance data into a groov Data Store for managers or technicians to see in their interface.
Just released! A major new tool for your Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) project: the groov Box with Node-RED built in.
What is Node-RED?
It's an open-source, cross-platform tool for wiring together hardware devices, databases, cloud services, and APIs (application program interfaces) with simple logic flows.
Today it's a key ingredient in many industries, and the finest graphite is essential for nuclear power and semiconductors.
Toyo Tanso Japan was the first company to achieve mass production of this fine-grade isotropic graphite. Their subsidiary, Toyo Tanso USA, manufactures isotropic graphite and also provides graphite-related silicon carbide surface treatments to customers.
We’re all aware of the opportunities the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is poised to deliver:
- Using big data generated by billions of things to solve problems before they occur
- Increasing operator situational awareness on the plant floor with mobility
- Automatically discover Opto 22 systems on your network
- Change point status or variable values from your phone, wirelessly
- Create watch lists to monitor