Get the latest groov View app for iOS and Android operating systems.
Have you have been waiting for this one?
Now you can create a custom application to read from and write to tags in a PAC Control strategy running on any of our SNAP PAC programmable automation controllers:
- the standalone PAC S-series (shown at right)
- the rack-mounted PAC R-series
- the software-based SoftPAC
That means you can access tags in the strategy like integer, float, and string variables and tables, as well as analog and discrete input and output points.
Our last OptoNews introduced the new features in groov 3, just released, including:
- Events and notifications, so you can log key events in your system and even send email or text notifications that come right to your phone
- Data simulator tags, so you can try out gadgets or demonstrate groov without having to connect to real equipment
Now see the webinar!
- What if your hard drive fails while you're developing a PAC Control strategy?
- What if you need to update an old strategy built by someone else?
- What if ..?
That's when you're really glad you archived your strategy.