- Data from industrial systems in factories and processes
- Data from sensors and devices in remote locations
- Data from company databases and spreadsheets
- Data available from online services and cloud platforms
Join us for a webinar on 27 April, and learn how you can improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) by bridging the gap between your existing industrial assets and the digital world.
Opto 22's Ben Orchard and Benson Hougland walk you through it.
They're really enthusiastic! And you'll see why.
Watch the recorded webinar at your own time and your own pace. See how you can:
Our last OptoNews introduced the new features in groov 3, just released, including:
- Events and notifications, so you can log key events in your system and even send email or text notifications that come right to your phone
- Data simulator tags, so you can try out gadgets or demonstrate groov without having to connect to real equipment
Now see the webinar!
At the Internet of Things North America conference this week in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Opto 22's Ben Orchard presented some new ideas on how we can approach these "smart" sensors and devices and equipment so they make sense for us.
Ben starts in his own geeky house, where his Philips hue lights, WeMo switches, and Twitter account (among other things) make up his own personal Internet of Things.