If you bought groov before November 22, 2013—either the original groov Box appliance or groov Server for Windows—we've got great news: you get a free upgrade to groov 2. That's an $895 value.
You can download the new version today and start talking to other manufacturers' automation systems as well as Opto 22 SNAP PAC Systems and OptoEMU Sensor energy monitoring units.
Here's how to get your free upgrade. First, log in at manage.groov.com. If you haven't activated your groov yet, you'll do that now. Then follow these steps:
- Click Show in the Details column next to your groov to see new files available for it. Click the filename to download the file and SAVE the file to your computer:
- For a groov Box, click the filename for groov Application version 2.0.
- For groov Server, click the filename for groov Server version 2.0.
You have downloaded and saved two files: the groov upgrade file and the license file.
- If you have a groov Box, go to groov Admin and choose groov App Update under System in the menu tree. Locate the file you saved, click Open, and then click Update. Wait till the success message appears.
- If you have groov Server, run the new installation file.