See groov and the SNAP PAC System in action at two trade shows in early October:
- Smart Industry 2015, October 5-7 in Chicago, Illinois
- Unlimited Electro, October 6-7 in Tijuana, Mexico
Smart Industry 2015 - Chicago
You'll learn about:
- Analyzing your current systems and the impact of IIoT
- The latest in cyber defense
- Using data to predict, plan for, and reduce plant downtime
- Skill sets workers need for the connected enterprise
Smart Industry 2015
Where: Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, IL
When: October 5-7, 2015
For more information, visit http://www.smartindustry.com/
With 1-2 hour presentations from a variety of manufacturers, you'll learn about safety and RFID, servo and stepper motors, plant productivity and communication protocols, plus much more.
Opto 22 Engineer Norma Rodriguez will present on PAC systems and Allen-Bradley PLCs, and Opto 22 Engineer Arun Sinha will present topics on energy monitoring. Both will also demonstrate SNAP PAC controllers, I/O, and groov mobile operator interfaces.
Presentations are limited to 20-25 people each; registration is required by October 3. Don't miss the sessions you want to hear!
Where: World Trade Center, Tijuana
When: October 6-7, 2015