- Faster development time. Browse tags from your OPC tag server in real time to link them to groov gadgets. No need to import them all.
- Webpage links in your groov interface. For example, link to a company webpage showing KPIs.
- Vertical sliders. Place slider controls and range/level indicators vertically to save screen space.
- New video options. Set update/refresh rates for individual IP cameras. If you monitor video over the Internet, set up camera communications automatically with the new reverse proxy server.
- Faster initial load time. Download your groov project to mobile devices faster, with a smaller download size.
Get your free update now
If you already own a groov Box or groov Server for Windows, this update is yours free!
- Log in at manage.groov.com.
- Click Show in the Details column next to your groov to see new files available for it. Click the filename to download the file and SAVE the file to your computer:
- For a groov Box, click groov Application version 2.1.
- For groov Server for Windows, click groov Server version 2.1.
- Back up your groov project, just in case. In groov Build, choose File > Backup project to computer.
- Install the update:
- For a groov Box, go to groov Admin and choose groov App Update under System in the menu tree. Locate the file you saved, click Open, and then click Update. Wait for the success message.
- For groov Server for Windows, run the new installation file.
- Enjoy the new features!
Contact Opto 22 Product Support:
Phone: 1-800-835-6786 (toll-free) or 1-951-695-3080