In step with our recent groov EPIC 3.3 firmware release comes our groov RIO 3.3 firmware update.
Ready to hear about new features included in our popular groov RIO edge I/O module? The recently released groov RIO firmware update 3.3 is now available. Here are some reasons you'll want to update!
- Configure static IP routes using the new Static Routes feature
- Set global and per-user session timeouts
- More Scratchpad areas accessible through Public Tags
- Select the Node-RED dashboard to launch at login
- New user account type for Node-RED dashboard access
- Support for upcoming GRV-R7-I1VAPM-3
Fixes and Improvements
- groov Manage page reorganization
- Node-RED upgraded to version 2.0.6
- Ignition Edge 8.1.11 update
- Usability updates to groov Manage, including new Network and I/O Services pages
- OpenVPN reconnection after session expiration
- Issues with temperature input channel types and calibration offset parameters resolved
Keep calm and groov on!