Watch the panel discussion from the 2022 Ignition Community Conference that brought together experts involved in the industry-changing State of Indiana Energy INsights project.
Dedicated readers of the OptoBlog (and we appreciate you!) might recall previous posts talking about our participation in a project that's changing the way manufacturers do business in Indiana. Introduced in a Cirrus Link Solutions webinar as well as outlined in a Control news article, the significance of this project can not be overstated.
Indiana is leading the way in advancing manufacturers to make Industry 4.0 quick, simple, and cost-effective. The state has launched a first-of-its-kind program to enable its manufacturing industries to become the Factories of the Future.
So it was no surprise when the project turned up as a panel discussion topic at this year's tenth annual Ignition Community Conference. Some industry names you might recognize came together for an important conversation.
The panel discussion covers:
- Bridging the OT/IT gap and current state of digital transformation
- Leveraging open source platforms and building data models with MQTT
- Capturing energy data using the Ignition platform
- Giving Indiana manufacturers the right tools to get started (like the Industry 4.0 starter kit box)
- Wrapping it up with a case study discussion from Sugar Creek
Thanks for taking the time to watch!