Watch Opto Technology Partners HiveMQ and 4IR Solutions improve OEE in this 60-minute webinar recording.
One of the most important manufacturing industry innovations has been the concept of OEE or Overall Equipment Effectiveness. OEE can help just about any manufacturing and production line in the world.
Experts from HiveMQ, 4IR, and Riveron guide you through the process of implementing, measuring, and improving OEE, even if you’re starting from scratch.
The HiveMQ hosts promise:
- Practical insights, best practices, and real-life examples that will empower you to transform your manufacturing operations
- Tips for building a Unified Namespace (UNS) that models and aggregates OEE data across all of your manufacturing operations
- A live demo of how to build an OEE dashboard in an hour, showcasing KPIs that your executives need for improving ROI and getting faster time-to-value
Opto 22's groov EPIC also plays an important role in this process that all plant managers, operations personnel, and anyone on a digital transformation journey needs to see.
Contents of the Webinar:
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:57 – OEE Demo Provisioning in real-time
- 06:45 – Introduction to speakers, HiveMQ, 4IR solutions, and Riveron
- 09:52 – What is OEE and how to calculate it
- 14:00 – Increasing OEE in the Enterprise
- 36:00 – Demo of zero to OEE
Questions about how you can set up a similar application to be on your way to improved OEE? Our team of engineers is here to help.
Thanks for watching!