A recent webinar hosted by the Eclipse Foundation highlights the power of MQTT with Sparkplug in industrial automation applications.
As a member of the Eclipse Foundation's Sparkplug Working Group, Opto 22 was invited to participate in a webinar with fellow group members to demonstrate the effectiveness of the Sparkplug protocol.
Sparkplug is ready to transform the automation industry by making MQTT infrastructure interoperable, out of the box. Watch and learn from case study examples how this technology can make digital transformation a reality.
Watch the on-demand webinar Sparkplug: The Next Phase of Evolution for Industrial Automation.
1. Opening remarks and introduction, Frédéric Desbiens — Eclipse Foundation
2. Sparkplug specification status update, Wes Johnson — Cirrus Link Solutions
3. Case study 1: Universal well pad controller, Dean Samara-Rubio — Intel
4. Case study 2: Public water, Benson Hougland — Opto 22
5. Case study 3: Arlen Nipper — Cirrus Link Solutions
Have more questions about MQTT and Sparkplug after the webinar? Download the Industrial-strength MQTT/Sparkplug B white paper.
Or contact our engineering team to see how MQTT and Sparkplug can work for you.