A new kind of industrial controller simplifies and secures automation and IIoT projects, while reducing cost and complexity.
For today's controls engineers, new demands to use and share data present three main challenges: security, complexity, and expense.These IIoT or data-intensive automation applications typically require many steps and a lot of middleware: hardware, drivers, parsers, and custom software. Time-consuming to set up, difficult to maintain and change, they also open major security concerns.
Read the white paper to learn how Edge Programmable Industrial Controllers (EPICs):
- Eliminate middleware and reduce the steps needed to get data
- Securely share data with software, equipment, control systems, building management systems, databases, cloud services and more
- Provide several programming options in one unified platform
- Simplify commissioning and troubleshooting
- Solve IIoT challenges for OEMs and manufacturers
More about EPICs
- What is groov EPIC?
- Why groov EPIC?
- groov EPIC Specs and Features
- groov EPIC Software
- groov EPIC Videos
- groov EPIC Configurator
- groov Product Guide
Or contact our pre-sales engineering team today to discuss what problems an EPIC can solve for you.