We rely on our smartphones so much now. It's hard to remember when I couldn't instantly:
- find out the traffic between here and where I'm headed
- message my friend to say I'll be late
- take a photo of anything and send it or upload it
- see how many steps I've taken today
- check stocks and the news and the weather
- listen to music/make music/watch a video/play a game
- summon a car or order lunch or...
So seriously, why would I want that convenience to stop with my personal life?
What I'd like is to also see status and data from equipment and systems I'm responsible for, and especially to be notified if something's out of line.
groov is the easy and secure way to do this. You create your own mobile app (no programming needed) and include just the data and controls you want. You can mix equipment from different manufacturers on the same page if you like. Add a web camera and see live video to check security or machine status. Track a trend.
You determine who has access to what. Assign usernames and passwords. Give controls only to those who need them.
You can set up events based on one or more conditions and check the log at any time. If you want to know about an event when it happens (when it begins, when it ends, or both), groov will email or text you.
Take a look at our new video and see if groov could help you. And when you're ready to try groov, you can do that for free.