Celebrate the New Year with a blast!
And then keep on using your Raspberry Pi for industrial I/O prototyping and projects. All you need is your Pi and power supply, plus our Digital Industrial I/O Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi. Just $99 (shipping included in the U.S.A.)—a $215 value.
Thanks for reporting a problem. We'll attach technical data about this session to help us figure out the issue. Which of these best describes the problem?
Any other details or context?
The Starter Kit includes everything you need to get started sensing and sourcing real-world electrical equipment like pumps and motors (and a confetti cannon).
The Digital Industrial I/O for Raspberry Starter Kit includes all of these:
- OPTO-P1-40P - Digital I/O Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi, including Pi mounting hardware
- G4PB8H - G4 8-channel Mounting Rack with Header Connector
- G4IDC5MA - G4 DC Input 10-32 VDC, 5 VDC Logic with Manual/Auto Switch
- G4OAC5 - G4 AC Output 12-140 VAC, 5 VDC Logic
- G4IAC5 - G4 AC Input 90-140 VAC/VDC, 5 VDC Logic
- G4ODC5 - G4 DC Output 5-60 VDC, 5 VDC Logic
The Starter Kit is compatible with any model Raspberry Pi that offers the 40-pin GPIO header connector, including Raspberry Pi 1 Models A+ and B+, Pi 2 Model B, Pi 3 Model B, and Pi Zero.
And you get room to expand. Add up to 4 more G4 I/O modules from the extensive list of compatible G4 inputs and outputs.