If you use high-density 32-point SNAP digital I/O modules, you'll be interested in our latest breakout board: the SNAP-UDC-HDB.
The small footprint of this new board makes it ideal for use in cramped areas. Just 3.32 x 3.95 x 2.27 inches high (8.43 x 10.03 x 5.77 cm), the SNAP-UDC-UDB fits in tight places but still gives you room to wire all 32 points to field devices.
The board uses spring-clamp connectors for faster wiring. To save space, it does not provide fuses. 32 LED indicators are included to show point status for each point.
Plug in a SNAP-HD-BF6 cable to connect the SNAP 32-point module to the board.
The SNAP-UDC-HDB works with any of the following 32-point modules. You'll need one breakout board per module:
- SNAP-IDC-32 (10-32 VDC)
- SNAP-IDC-32-FM (10-32 VDC, Factory Mutual approved)
- SNAP-IDC-32N (-10 to -32 VDC, positive common connection)
- SNAP-IDC-32D (2.5 to 12 VDC)
- SNAP-IDC-32DN (-2.5 to -12 VDC, positive common connection)
- SNAP-ODC-32-SNK (5-60 VDC load sinking)
- SNAP-ODC-32-SNK-FM (5-60 VDC load sinking, Factory Mutual approved)
- SNAP-ODC-32-SRC (5-60 VDC load sourcing)
- SNAP-ODC-32-SRC-FM (5-60 VDC load sourcing, Factory Mutual approved)