When you buy a new SNAP I/O module today, you may find that the printing on it looks a little different from ones you already have.
Don't be concerned; there's no difference in how the module functions.
- It's still the same reliable analog, digital, or serial module, still individually tested twice.
- It still comes with free Product Support from our experienced engineers in Temecula, California.
- And it's still ready to keep on working for years and years.
We've just made room for additional agency approval markings and have standardized the pad print for all SNAP I/O.
On the front of the module you'll now see:
- Part number
- Module type and signal
- Agency approval icons
- "Don't put it in the trash" reminder
- Made in the U.S.A.
See image at right for an example.
On the back you'll find:
- A handy wiring diagram, as before
- Additional details on agency approvals
- Warranty information
- Opto 22 address and website
The back looks something like this:
So don't be surprised when you see that your new module looks a little different. It's still the same reliable Opto 22 I/O.
Let us know what you think of the changes. And thanks for buying SNAP I/O!