Watch the recorded presentation from the Spring 2022 CODESYS Tech Talk and see a real-world application using groov EPIC and the CODESYS runtime engine.
If you missed attending the virtual CODESYS Tech Talk earlier this month. now you can watch the Opto 22 presentation on demand.
Opto 22's Benson Hougland, Senior Application Engineer Garrick Reichert, and Allen Ray of Integrate Controls and Automation present a current CODESYS in-the-field application.
You'll learn how IntegrateCA used zoning & conduiting features in groov EPIC to solve all of these problems at once:
- Protect legacy PLCs from a cyber event
- Send PLC data directly to a cloud provider
- Allow access remotely for technicians to make changes to that legacy equipment
See the new security features of groov EPIC with CODESYS, learn about groov universal I/O module integration, and find out how using templates in CODESYS led to rapid application development.
What does it mean to use groov EPIC with CODESYS?
- Free runtime (with GROOV-LIC-CRE free license)
- Free CODESYS Workbench IDE
- Free Opto 22 Library Package for EPIC & RIO I/O
- Free online training
- Programming with any of the supported IEC-61131-3 methods
- Built-in OSCAT library for extended functions
- Built-in OPC UA server and client
- Support for many CODESYS SL protocol libraries