Watch the recorded Ignition Community Live event featuring the groov RIO MM2 module with Ignition Edge onboard.
Did you miss last week's Ignition Community Live event featuring Opto 22's groov RIO? Or maybe you'd like to see some of those cool product demos again? You're in luck because a recording of this webcast is now available, so you can watch it on-demand.
Your business is likely working towards its own digital transformation, and these goals probably look familiar:
- Democratize your operational data
- Implement cybersecurity measures
- Achieve your desired business outcomes
Our ICL webinar covered critical technologies to help you achieve these goals, including edge computing, network zoning, and data communications.
In particular, we delve into how these technologies work in an Ignition environment now that Ignition Edge is available on the groov RIO MM2.
See for yourself.
Ignition Edge at the I/O Level
You'll step inside OptoDemo Studios and learn how to:
- Instrument virtually any sensor, transmitter, or other I/O signal with over 200K software-configurable options in a single module
- Integrate your I/O signals directly with an Ignition system through either a Gateway Area Network or MQTT with Sparkplug B
- Connect to third-party PLCs and devices using Ignition Edge’s built-in driver modules
Hear what other attendees were asking about during the Q&A session, or feel free to drop your own comments or questions below.
This video is also available on the groov RIO Video Resources page. Thanks for watching!