Opto 22 is once again partnering with Inductive Automation for a free all-day seminar in downtown Chicago on November 19, 2019:
Digital Transformation Made Easy with Ignition and MQTT: Learn how Combining IT & OT Empowers Innovation Within Your Enterprise
This seminar will educate and demonstrate how MQTT and the Ignition platform helps create an open-standard, secure SCADA architecture solution delivering a cost-effective Digital Transformation that bridges the OT-IT gap.
The event agenda will cover:
- The power and flexibility of the Ignition industrial application platform
- How to accelerate innovation and efficiency within your organization
- How to slash operational costs
- How to improve executive decision-making through real-time access to data and information throughout the organization
- How to develop and execute a comprehensive approach to achieve efficiency
Opto 22's Benson Hougland will present "Unleash the Edge". Learn how Ignition Edge embedded in the industrial
groov EPIC edge controller can quickly and securely unlock operational data from new or existing PLCs and instrumentation—at remote sites or on the plant floor. A live demonstration will be included.
Event: Inductive Automation Discovery Day
Attendance Fee: FREE (must register to attend)
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Location: Chicago Downtown Marriott Magnificent Mile
Address: 540 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
We're looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!