Join us for another webinar this week with the Eclipse Foundation and members of the Sparkplug Working Group.
Earlier this year, Opto 22 joined the Eclipse Foundation's Sparkplug Working Group. The group's focus is to foster further collaboration and innovation around the MQTT and Sparkplug standards, an important piece of technology in our groov EPIC and groov RIO product lines.
The Eclipse Foundation has been the home for open-source implementations of the MQTT IoT protocol since 2011. It introduced the SWG in 2020 to continue the development of Sparkplug and broaden its adoption for IIoT. As part of this week's Inductive Community Conference, the group is hosting a webinar demonstrating the difference that Sparkplug makes in the real world.
The webinar covers 3 case studies with different insights and lessons learned from successful Sparkplug implementations. Register to join us!
Sparkplug - The Next Phase of Evolution for Industrial Automation
Thursday, September 23, 2021
8:00 am PDT
1. Opening remarks, Frédéric Desbiens — Eclipse Foundation
2. Sparkplug specification status update, Wes Johnson — Cirrus Link Solutions
3. Case study 1: Universal well pad controller, Dean Samara-Rubio — Intel
4. Case study 2: Public water, Benson Hougland — Opto 22
5. Case study 3: Arlen Nipper — Cirrus Link Solutions