It's easy to access wiring diagrams directly through the groov Manage home page on groov EPIC or RIO.
Have you ever been wiring up one of the I/O modules on your groov EPIC and you can't remember which port that wire goes into? Good news....you can quickly find the answer by viewing the wiring diagram through your browser or the groov EPIC processor's touchscreen.
Here are some scenarios where you can use groov Manage to see some handy specs and wiring diagrams.
- From the Home page, click I/O.
- Select the module you're checking, then click Info. In the Info tab:
- Click Specs to see the module's supported signals.
- Click Wiring for the field wiring diagram.
- View your current I/O configuration: From the groov Manage Home page, click I/O Channels. In the Channels tab, groov Manage displays the list of channels, both currently configured and potentially available.
- Find spec information to help you and your vendor match up signal types: From the groov Manage Home page, click I/O Channels, then Info. Click Specs to view all the spec information for supported signal types.
- To identify how many slots are available on the chassis: Click I/O. The I/O page shows you any empty slots.
- To review specs and wiring diagrams for all groov I/O modules sold by Opto 22: Click Info and Help, then Documentation. Scroll through the list of data sheets and click the one that lists modules you may need for your new project.
Hope you can put these helpful hints to use right away!
More questions when it comes to wiring with groov EPIC or groov RIO? Email our support team at email@example.com, contact us through the website or drop us a line in the OptoChat. We're here to help.